Boofle is a well known adorable knitted dog, that has graced our greeting card stores for several years as a regular stuffed toy; on cards, mugs and a range of other gift items, and is loved by kids and adults alike.
Now for the first tme, Boofle is available as your very own bed warming companion.
Intelex have teamed up with UK Greetings to create the fully heatable version of this cute and lovable character.
Boofle makes a lovely soft toy for children and a romantic gesture between couples, and now with the latest microwavable innovation, he's got added benefits!
Boofle is made from a soft pile knitted fabric, stuffed with 100% natural wheat grain and gently fragranced with soothing lavender.
He makes a great, safe alternative to a hot water bottle on chilly winter evenings, and can also be used without heating as your favourite soft toy.
To use heated for calming comfort and relaxation, simply warm him in a microwave to release the wonderfully relaxing lavender aroma.
Posted by Susan Neylon on 18th Dec 2014
Bought this for my daughter's birthday (36 years of age) as she loves Boofle products. Not given to her yet so do not know how it performs. Delivery was very quick and packaging excellent.
Top Tips for best results
• Always follow the manufacturer’s instructions.
• Ensure the microwave turntable is working properly and the wheat bag rotates freely to ensure even temperature distribution.
• Place a glass or small container of water in the microwave with your wheat bag to help keep it moist and prevent the wheat grains drying, which will reduce the risk of charring.
• DO NOT exceed heating times stated in the instructions for your particular size of wheat bag.
• DO NOT leave a wheat bag unattended whilst heating.
• DO NOT allow unsupervised children to heat a wheat bag.
• DO NOT use a wheat bag if there is evidence of discolouration or charring.
• DO NOT use a hot wheat bag as a bed warmer or under blankets.
• DO NOT fully reheat a wheat bag until it has completely cooled (this could take up to 2 hours).
We regret we are unable to accept liability for claims against burns in wheat filled products due to the 'user responsibility' element of this type of product. As mentioned above, there are a number of factors that can contribute to this happening, none of which can be excluded as possibilities and for which we cannot be held responsible.