Aroma Home soothing body wraps are a traditional lavender wheat bag in a contemporary fabric. Made from 100% cotton fine ribbed cord, they feel soft and soothing against the skin.
The turquoise soothing body wrap is filled with natural wheat grains blended with pure lavender leaf to create a therapeutic holistic aid that can be used hot or cold to ease, relax and sooth your body.
Whether you're treating sports injuries, tension, or you'd just like to enjoy the textured feel of the wheat moulding to your skin and the subtle lavender fragrance, this is the perfect treat for you as well as an ideal gift for loved ones.
Use warm on aching muscles, for stress and to relieve joint pain.
Use chilled to reduce inflammation, ease sprains and bruises and relieve headaches.
Aroma Home Fine Cord Soothing Lavender Wheat Bag:Turquoise
- Turquoise soft cord material
- Lavender scented
- 50cm x 13cm approx
- Heat in a microwave in 90 seconds
- Natural wheat grain body wrap
Wheat bag safety
Top Tips for best results
- Always follow the manufacturer’s instructions.
- Ensure the microwave turntable is working properly and the wheat bag rotates freely to ensure even temperature distribution.
- Place a glass or small container of water in the microwave with your wheat bag to help keep it moist and prevent the wheat grains drying, which will reduce the risk of charring.
- DO NOT exceed heating times stated in the instructions for your particular size of wheat bag.
- DO NOT leave a wheat bag unattended whilst heating.
- DO NOT allow unsupervised children to heat a wheat bag.
- DO NOT use a wheat bag if there is evidence of discolouration or charring.
- DO NOT use a hot wheat bag as a bed warmer or under blankets.
- DO NOT fully reheat a wheat bag until it has completely cooled (this could take up to 2 hours).
We regret we are unable to accept liability for claims against burns in wheat filled products due to the 'user responsibility' element of this type of product. As mentioned above, there are a number of factors that can contribute to this happening, none of which can be excluded as possibilities and for which we cannot be held responsible.