The cozy plush collection just got a whole lot more cosy and whole lot more festive by welcoming the gorgeous reindeer to the range.
Suitable for any age, this beautifully tactile cozy plush mini reindeer feels divine, smells of delicious lavender and is oh so snuggly and warm when heated; the 3 things needed for a perfect cuddle.
Cozy plush mini reindeer is fully microwavable; there's no removable wheat bag so it's ready to warm you up in seconds.
Made from super fluffy extra soft faux fur, the cozy plush mini reindeer is filled with natural grain and gently scented with fragrant French lavender to help you feel soothed and relaxed.
Cozy plush toys make ideal slumber time companions for children and adults too, and can be used unheated as regular soft toy.
Microwavable toys are a safe alternative to traditional hot water bottles, as there's no risk of leakage or scalding, just pop your cozy plush mini reindeer in the microwave to warm up and release the wonderfully calming lavender aroma.
Warmies Cosy Plush Xmas MINI Reindeer Microwavable Toy
- Scented with French lavender
- Approx 15cm (sitting)
- Fully microwavable
- Stays warm for approx 2 hours
- Encourages more restful sleep
- Surface clean only
600-800w 30 seconds
850-1000w 20 seconds
Wheat bag safety
Top Tips for best results
- Always follow the manufacturer’s instructions.
- Ensure the microwave turntable is working properly and the wheat bag rotates freely to ensure even temperature distribution.
- Place a glass or small container of water in the microwave with your wheat bag to help keep it moist and prevent the wheat grains drying, which will reduce the risk of charring.
- DO NOT exceed heating times stated in the instructions for your particular size of wheat bag.
- DO NOT leave a wheat bag unattended whilst heating.
- DO NOT allow unsupervised children to heat a wheat bag.
- DO NOT use a wheat bag if there is evidence of discolouration or charring.
- DO NOT use a hot wheat bag as a bed warmer or under blankets.
- DO NOT fully reheat a wheat bag until it has completely cooled (this could take up to 2 hours).
We regret we are unable to accept liability for claims against burns in wheat filled products due to the 'user responsibility' element of this type of product. As mentioned above, there are a number of factors that can contribute to this happening, none of which can be excluded as possibilities and for which we cannot be held responsible