When visiting or order from heat-treats.co.uk you agree to abide by the terms and conditions that apply to how you use our site.
Heat-Treats and heat-treats.co.uk are trading names of KayCo2 Limited.
This website was created in and is served from the UK; it is therefore governed by English law and should any legal discrepancy occur, it will be dealt with in an English court of law.
We reserve the right to:
- Modify or remove this website (or any part thereof), temporarily or permanently, with or without notice and we shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification to or removal of this website.
- Amend these conditions from time to time, and your continued use of the website (or any part thereof) following such changes shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change. It is your responsibility to check regularly to determine whether these conditions have been changed. If you do not agree to any change to the conditions then you must immediately stop using the website and refrain from placing any order with us.
Placing an Order
After placing your order you will receive a confirmation email; it is your responsibility to carefully check all the information you have entered is correct, paying particular attention to the delivery address, and contact us immediately if any revisions need to be made. Once your order is shipped, if there is an error, we regret we are unable to change the delivery address or accept responsibility of your parcel doesn't reach you. Order acceptance emails are automatically generated so that you have a record of your order details but are not confirmation of fulfilment or despatch.
We accept Visa, MasterCard, Visa Debit, American Express and PayPal payment methods which are processed securely on encrypted servers. The amount payable is debited by the merchant bank on the date and time the order is placed, not when the goods are despatched. Heat-Treats may cancel an order not supply products if it is reasonable to do so and may change or discontinue the availability of products at any time at its sole discretion. If an order is cancelled, any payment made will be refunded in full. This does not affect your Statutory Rights.
Any item advertised as available for purchase should always be in stock, however, in the unlikely event that an item ordered is out of stock or found not to meet our quality standard during the fulfilment process, we shall contact you at the earliest opportunity (usually within 1 working day), to notify you of a shipping delay or offer a suitable alternative. If we are out of stock we will endeavour to fulfil your order as quickly as we can. If your order contains multiple items, one of more of which is out of stock, we will offer to send a part order, with a 'to follow' item or if you prefer to wait to receive your order in full, the in stock items/s will be reserved for you. If we anticipate long delays or unavailability, you will be notified and given the option to cancel your order if you would rather not wait.
- Prices for the same product may vary between the various channels that Heat-Treats retails through.
- Prices may change instantly and with no advanced warning.
- Prices on heat-treats.co.uk are displayed in GBP pounds including VAT at 20% where applicable.
You will be notified of delivery options and charges before you submit your payment details; this is calculated from the delivery address and shipping method you specify.
We always try to ensure that prices on heat-treats.co.uk are accurate but errors may occasionally occur. In the unlikely event that we discover an error in pricing of the product/s in your order we will inform you as soon as possible using the contact details you provide. We will then give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it. If we are unable to reach you we will treat the order as cancelled. If an order is cancelled, any payment made will be refunded in full.
Shipping Terms and Conditions
Parcels are delivered by Royal Mail postal services or courier for larger / heavier orders. The type of service we use depends on the value and weight of goods being delivered.
We aim to despatch the same working day (Monday to Friday) for order received before midday, but all orders will be sent out within 1-3 working days of placing the order to the UK but do allow at least one week (7 days) for delivery.
At busy periods such as Christmas, despatch times may take a little longer. We cannot be held responsible for any delays in the Royal Mail or courier delivery services.
If a parcel is lost in transit we must allow 15 working days before re-sending or refunding an order (UK delivery addresses) and 40 days for overseas and longer to refund (as many do eventually turn up).
We will re-send an item lost by Royal Mail after we receive confirmation from you in writing that it was not received, this will be after the 15 working day period has passed in the UK and 40 days for overseas.
You may be contacted by Royal Mail or our courier regarding any item claimed to have not been received and you will be obliged to explain the circumstances.
Refunds are given if the goods are unsuitable, unobtainable, faulty or damaged. An exchange will be offered and if a replacement is not available then a refund will be made back to the original payment method ONLY. Please note that return requests must be made within 14 calendar days of receiving your order and goods returned within another 14 calendar days. Please contact us for further details.
If the goods you receive are unsuitable or no longer required, you must pay the return shipping costs. We are able to provide a pre-paid tracked service, however the cost of this will be deducted from any refund offered.
If the goods are faulty or damaged on arrival, then we will pay for return shipping if our pre-paid service is used. If you choose to send the goods back using another service, only the value of our pre-paid service will be refunded.
If we find on arrival of returned goods the item is not damaged or faulty we will not pay your return shipping paid when we issue a refund.
If you are returning any item, please check with us first, as a photo may be adequate for a refund or exchange instead of paying to return it.
Items sent back to us must include all original packaging, leaflets, booklets, instructions or inserts that were inside when you received it and in the condition it was received: if a product cannot be resold then a full refund will not be given.
It is the customer’s responsibility for the safe return of any item being sent back to us. Please send back any item with proof of purchase. We will not be held responsible for any item lost on its way back to us.
- All returns are accepted at our discretion.
- Any decision of action can only be taken on inspection of the product.
- We will not exchange or refund goods that are wilfully / accidentally damaged, repaired or modified.
- Replacement items can only be sent out on the return of the original item, unless a satisfactory photo displays the fault.
- We do not compensate shipping costs of any item returned because it does not fit, or the colour is not as expected.
- All exchanges will require further p&p unless the item was faulty within the first 10 days.
- Any faulty item will be dealt with by having it tested by the manufacturer; the item will be sent off for analysis if damage is not evident to us and no exchange or refund will be provided until we have received a report back from the manufacturer confirming defect.
- Please allow up to 14 days for a refund to appear in your account.
- Please allow up to 14 days for an exchange; however most orders are exchanged within a couple of days.
Every care is taken to ensure that our product descriptions, colours and specifications are correct. However, in the rare event that information provided to us by the manufacturer is found to be inaccurate, please report this to us immediately. Product images used are professionally photographed under studio lighting and whilst the colour reproduction is an extremely close representation, variations may occur on different screen resolutions or to the naked eye.
All content included on this site including but not limited to design, text, graphics, logos, buttons, icons, the selection and arrangement thereof are the property of KayCo2 Limited trading as Heat-Treats. No part of this site may be reproduced in any form whether electronically or otherwise without the prior written consent of Heat-Treats (or in the case of Trademarks not owned by Heat-Treats, the person / organisation who owns such Trademarks) other than temporarily in the course of using the site or to keep a record of a transaction entered into on the site.
Any other use of materials on this site is strictly prohibited.