By placing an order with us you agree to enter a purchase contract which is bound by our Terms & Conditions. Returns & refunds are accepted and given subject to compliance with the following.
NOTICE TO CANCEL
- Return requests must be made via your account on the website within 14 calendar days of receiving your order and if authorised, goods returned to us within another 14 calendar days. Request a return
- You must obtain a returns authorisation prior to sending anything back to us. If your return has not been authorised, we have the right not to accept the return and to send the goods back to you which will incur a re-postage charge of £3.95.
All returns are accepted at our discretion.
- If the goods you receive are unsuitable or no longer required, you must pay the return shipping costs. We can provide a pre-paid tracked service, however the cost of this will be deducted from your refund amount.
- Where postage & packaging is charged or applied separately as an additional service on your order, it is non-refundable.
We do not compensate shipping costs of any item returned because it does not fit, or the colour is not as expected as all quoted sizes are approximate and colour settings on devices can vary.
- The above terms still apply however please check with us first, as a photo may be adequate for a refund or exchange instead of paying to return it. Please refer to our claims policy.
- Although we make every effort to ensure your goods reach you quickly and in perfect condition, once the parcel has left us, we are unable to control how it is handled, so if it reaches you damaged or tampered with in any way, please notify us immediately.
- Please be aware that we can only accept claims for faulty / damaged goods or items missing from your parcel within 3 days of delivery of your order, therefore we strongly recommend upon receipt of your parcel that goods are thoroughly checked, even in circumstances where you may be buying as a gift in advance of an event, such a birthdays / Christmas.
- If the goods are faulty or damaged on arrival, we will pay for return shipping if our pre-paid service is used. If you choose to send the goods back using another service, only the value of our pre-paid service will be refunded.
Any decision of action can only be taken on inspection of the goods.
- If when inspected, we find no defect or damage we reserve the right to refuse to pay shipping reimbursement or to deduct our pre-paid postage fee if used.
- Replacement items can only be sent out after the return of the original item unless a satisfactory photo displays the fault. We will not exchange or refund goods that are wilfully / accidentally damaged, repaired or modified.
RETURN OF GOODS
- The consumer is under duty to take reasonable care of items in their possession. If goods are returned used or not in a satisfactory condition, the consumer loses their right to refund.
Goods must be returned to us in a re-saleable condition and where applicable MUST consist of the following that were included when received:
- undamaged and intact original packaging
- swing tags
- If a product cannot be resold, then a full refund will not be given and may be rejected completely. In this instance, we have the right to offer to send the goods back to you which will incur a re-postage charge of £3.95.
- It is the customer’s responsibility for the safe transport of any item being returned. We cannot be held responsible for any item lost on its way back to us, therefore we highly recommend you use our tracked pre-paid service for full security.
- If you wish to return something for an exchange, this will require a postage fee of £3.95 unless the item was faulty within the first 10 days.
- Whilst we are happy to offer exchanges in size / colour / design, we are not able to reserve stock or guarantee availability when the returned item comes back to us, therefore we recommend placing a new order for the items you want in exchange and we will refund the return – subject to all the pre-mentioned terms.
LATE & NON-DELIVERY CLAIMS
- In the rare event of your parcel not being delivered, we will do everything we can to track the item with our carrier.
- Please make sure that you check the details of your delivery address before submitting your order as we cannot be held responsible for non-delivery of parcels where an address is incorrect or incomplete.
- However, please note that Royal Mail will not investigate a claim until 15 working days after the posting date, unless the parcel has been sent by special delivery.
- If after this time you still have not received your goods, we will send you a self-declaration form which must be signed and returned before we can release a replacement order or issue a refund.
- Where delivery is attempted while you are out; if you do not retrieve this from the carrier and it is returned to us an ‘not called for’, you will be notified and a re-postage fee of £3.95 will be payable to send it again.
- Where a parcel is returned to us because of an addressing issue, the same re-postage fee will apply.
- In either case we have the right to deduct our initial shipping costs if you decide to not to have your goods sent again.
- In cases where you have requested and paid for an additional service such as special delivery, recorded / tracked this is non refundable in any event.
Please note that by accepting our terms & conditions eligibility to claim for non-receipt of a parcel is invalidated in the following circumstances:
If you give an instruction to leave your parcel in 'SAFE PLACE' such as side of house, under window, in porch, next to bins etc we cannot accept any responsibility for non-receipt of goods. By providing this type of instruction in order comments, you agree to take full responsibility for your parcel once it has left us.
IMPORTANT: we will only accept claims for non-delivery of parcels up to 28 days after posting.
For more information on all our services please visit our FAQs page.