The adorable puppies Warm Hugs duo are a super cute addition to the ever popular Warmies range of fully microwaveable toys.
The two mini cozy plush characters come as a cuddling twosome, fastened together via their hook & loop tabs, making them completely detachable so they can be used individually or as a pair.
Warm Hugs puppies are fully microwavable yet entirely safe to hold tight. Simply heat them together or separately for hours of fun and cosy snuggling.
Warm Hugs puppies are filled with natural treated wheat grain and gently scented with French lavender that is carefully sourced from local growers in Provence.
Warm hugs puppies bring young children twice as much comfort at bedtime with their soothing warmth and calming aroma and double the fun the rest of the time with two furry friends to play with.
Warm Hugs puppies are so simple to use - just warm in a microwave – together or apart.
Warmies Cozy Plush Warm Hugs Puppies Mini Fully Microwavable Toys
- Can be reheated hundreds of times
- Scented with French lavender
- Fully microwavable
- Stays warm for approx 2 hours
- Encourages more restful sleep
- Approximately 18cm x 12cm
- Surface clean regularly with a lightly damp cloth and dry at room temperature
- DO NOT reheat until completely dry
- Suitable for all ages; adult supervision required up to 3 years
- British safety standard BS 8433:2004
- European toy safety standard EN71-1/2/3
Wheat bag safety
Top Tips for best results
- Always follow the manufacturer’s instructions.
- Ensure the microwave turntable is working properly and the wheat bag rotates freely to ensure even temperature distribution.
- Place a glass or small container of water in the microwave with your wheat bag to help keep it moist and prevent the wheat grains drying, which will reduce the risk of charring.
- DO NOT exceed heating times stated in the instructions for your particular size of wheat bag.
- DO NOT leave a wheat bag unattended whilst heating.
- DO NOT allow unsupervised children to heat a wheat bag.
- DO NOT use a wheat bag if there is evidence of discolouration or charring.
- DO NOT use a hot wheat bag as a bed warmer or under blankets.
- DO NOT fully reheat a wheat bag until it has completely cooled (this could take up to 2 hours).
We regret we are unable to accept liability for claims against burns in wheat filled products due to the 'user responsibility' element of this type of product. As mentioned above, there are a number of factors that can contribute to this happening, none of which can be excluded as possibilities and for which we cannot be held responsible