Harris Highland Cow Microwaveable Heat Pack Body Wrap
Highland cows know how to stay warm and relaxed in any weather and this quirky body wrap will do just that for you!
The cosy and fluffy design comes with an inner warming pouch; the inner bag is fragranced with 100% pure lavender essential oil to boost wellbeing by helping you to relax.
Harris highlkand cow body wrap can be heated in the microwave to offer warming comfort and soothing relief from bodily aches and pains.
Known for its calming and restorative properties, lavender can help you unwind and prepare for sleep at the end of a stressful day. By enjoying the benefits of fragramt heat therapy, the harris highlanad cow body wrap will bring you everything you need to boost your wellbeing.
Removable insert filled with heat retentive tourmalin beads
Fragranced with relaxing lavender
Heating instructions on packaging
Size approx: 54cm x 12cm
Surface clean only
Recommended age 3+
Full care instructions provided
We regret we are unable to accept liability for claims against burns in wheat filled* items due to the 'user responsibility' element of this type of product. As mentioned in the warranty information section, there are a number of factors that can contribute to this happening, none of which can be excluded as possibilities and for which we cannot be held responsible.
*(the term wheat bag refers to any filled microwavable item regardless of filling type)
It is essential that care is taken when heating any wheat, clay bead or grain filled product* to avoid damage and to ensure complete safety; it is important to note that burn holes can appear in the following circumstances.
- The product has overheated either because it has been heated for longer than the recommended time for the wattage of the appliance or re-heated before being allowed to fully cool to room temperature; a wheat bag must be completely cold before reheating
- The turntable was not rotating properly, so the product heated unevenly causing a ‘hotspot’ to develop
- The product was folded during the heating process, again, creating a ‘hot spot’
- The product came into contact with residue of food or liquid on the turntable
- Something was inadvertently stuck to the fabric which caused it to smoulder when heated
- Perfumes, lotions, saliva or sweat were present on the fabric
- The product was not fully dry after cleaning before being re-heated
- The product was covered after being heated, causing the wheat grains to char
Top Tips for best results
- Always follow the manufacturer’s instructions.
- Ensure the microwave turntable is working properly and the wheat bag rotates freely to ensure even temperature distribution.
- Place a glass or small container of water in the microwave with your wheat bag to help keep it moist and prevent the wheat grains drying, which will reduce the risk of charring.
- DO NOT exceed heating times stated in the instructions for your particular size of wheat bag.
- DO NOT leave a wheat bag unattended whilst heating.
- DO NOT allow unsupervised children to heat a wheat bag.
- DO NOT use a wheat bag if there is evidence of discolouration or charring.
- DO NOT use a hot wheat bag as a bed warmer or under blankets.
- DO NOT fully reheat a wheat bag until it has completely cooled (this could take up to 2 hours).
- Main Colour:
- Removable Heat Pack